Covering your bales protects them from the elements, reducing costly spoilage and nutrient loss.
- REINFORCING PATCHES: Are spaced on 3 foot intervals at both the eyelet and gravity strap locations. These patches are multi-layered and of heavy construction. This feature provides a great deal of support for the eyelets and straps and helps prevent them from tearing out.
- BRASS EYELETS: Are strong and long wearing. Spaced on 3 foot intervals this ensures there are enough tie downs to properly secure the cover and prevent ripping.
- GRAVITY STRAPS: Gravity straps sewn into every corner use the power of gravity to continually tighten your cover and compensate for bale shrinkage and settling.
- ROPE HEM: The double stitched rope hem adds strength and stability to the cover edge, eliminating harmful wind whipping.
- WELDED SEAMS: Similar to a metal weld, heat sealing bonds the cover together ensuring a waterproof cover.
- WATERPROOF: The fabric is double laminated on both sides to ensure it is waterproof. The cover will neither shrink nor absorb water and is resistant to mildew and rot.
- BEST QUALITY MATERIAL: The cover is made with a 6.3 oz. reinforced polyethylene fabric (manufactured in Canada) and is noted for being among the strongest and most durable of this weight available anywhere. Silver coated on the outside to reflect away as much sunlight and heat as possible and black on the inside to prevent sunlight from penetrating the cover and damaging the product you are trying to protect. The carbon black tapes and coating of this fabric have the best light resistance of any colour of poly.