Side-Roll Tarps and Replacement Tarps
- Welded seams similar to a metal weld bonds the cover together.
- Optional reinforcing strips are R.F. (Radio Frequency) welded to the tarp. This eliminates any sewing and thus the holes that the needles make.
BEST QUALITY MATERIAL AND CONSTRUCTION
- Quality thread used on the perimeter is a high strength bonded polyester. This thread has exceptional rot resistance and is much stronger than conventional sewing threads.
- Double-Stitched construction throughout the entire tarp ensures maximum strength.
- Webbing reinforcements on all corners and additionally as per customer’s specifications.
- Pockets on sides and as a ridge-pole as per customers specifications