Pro Shield Welding Blankets
Welding blankets protect employees and equipment from molten metal, slag, grinding sparks and high heat.
APPLICATIONS: Widely used in welding and machine shops, manufacturing operations, refineries, power and chemical plants.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: #2 brass eyelets spaced on 12” intervals. Edges hemmed and reinforced with webbing to provide additional strength and support for the eyelets.
AVAILABLE HIGH HEAT MATERIALS:
- Canvas – 18 oz. Flame Retardant. Canvas is an economical choice for screens and blankets. It is highly heat resistant, flexible and has excellent clinging characteristics, which makes it adaptable to various shaped objects.
- Red HT800 – 32 oz. sq. /yd. A silicone coated fiberglass, abrasion and oil resistant, great durability against sparks, splatter and some molten splash. Temperature Rating – 1000⁰F.
- Fiberglass Cloth – 24 oz. sq. /yd. An ideal material for high heat applications up to 1000⁰F: welding blankets, safety blankets, insulating covers or shields.
- Siltemp – 18 oz. sq. /yd. Designed to replace asbestos cloth and made from flexible silica. Used as a fire blanket, fire wall and partition. Excellent electrical and thermal insulating properties as well as chemical corrosion resistance. Working temperature of 3000⁰F.
- Silicone Coated Fiberglass – 17 oz. sq. /yd. A silicone coated fibreglass material with a working temperature of 500⁰F. Excellent electrical and thermal insulating properties as well as chemical corrosion resistance.