Fabric Shelter Covers are custom made to your specifications from reinforced polyethylene. Replacement covers will renew any make of shelter. Engineered for agricultural or industrial use. Bright, pleasing conditions in a weather protected environment from covers manufactured here in Canada.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Double-stitched construction throughout all hems and sewing along belting ensures maximum strength. Welded seams (similar to a metal weld) with heat sealing, bonds the cover together; this feature makes the cover totally waterproof.
- SIZES: Custom made to fit any size structure.
- BEST QUALITY MATERIAL: The cover is made with a 12.0 oz. reinforced polyethylene fabric (manufactured in Canada) and noted for being among the strongest and most durable of this weight available anywhere.
- DURABLE ACCESSORIES: Durable D-rings are made from heavy gauge wire. After forming, the D-rings are welded and plated to ensure maximum strength and durability. Spaced on 18 inch intervals on 4 sides, this ensures enough tie-downs to properly secure the cover. All D-rings have a 1 ½ inch piece of webbing over PVC belting. Welded pockets.
- VARIETY OF COLOUR AND DESIGN OPTIONS: A variety of designs and sizes are available to meet your needs of length, width, and height. Colours available to choose from include Silver/White, Blue/White, Green/White, Tan/White, Red/White, White/White and Translucent. We carry flame retardant and non-flame retardant covers.