SILOTECH GRAIN BAGS
The global leader in grain bag production.
Canadian Tarpaulin is the exclusive distributor for SiloTech grain bags in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia. We choose to sell the SiloTech brand because SiloTech, like CTM, is committed to quality. SiloTech silage and grain bags were developed in partnership with Exxon Mobil, by utilizing years of extrusion experience in agricultural film. The SiloTech bag is engineered with the features that matter most to farmers and harvesters around the world.
SILOTECH GRAIN BAG ATTRIBUTES:
- SiloTech bags are 9 Mil in thickness.
- Creep resistant – special resin formulation that creates a more rigid side wall. Allowing the bag to hold a round shape which decreases the risk of side wall failure.
- Tear strength – Bags that are built to last and resist tearing.
- Puncture Strength – Resin formulation is designed to resist the any puncture from causing total bag failure.
- 24 Month UV Resistance – Peace of mind that your valuable grain is protect, long term.
- Zero bag failures in the Canadian market
|10’ x 250’||8|
|10’ x 300’||6|
|10’ x 400’||5|