- 13 oz. and 18 oz. PVC
- 12 oz. Reinforced Poly
- 6 oz. Heavy Duty Mesh
- Fitted corners are designed to fit tightly preventing shifting and wear. There is no need to wrap and fold the cover at the corners which saves time and allows for ease of handling.
- All corners are additionally reinforced with a layer of fabric. This feature prevents cover damage at corners where wear and tear are most likely to occur.
Durable D-Ring Construction
- D-rings are more durable and used in place of eyelets.
- D-rings are positioned along a band of belting up off the bottom edge. The double layer flap of fabric below the D-ring provides double strength and prevents the tarp strap ‘S’ hooks from contacting the finish of the vehicle body.
Double Stitched Quality Thread
- Top quality thread is an important feature used throughout these covers. They are sewn with a high-strength bonded polyester thread which has excellent strength and is rot resistant.
- Double-stitched construction throughout edge perimeter, including around D-ring locations, ensures maximum seam strength.
Rope Hem and Reinforced Corners
- All corners are additionally reinforced with a layer of heavy PVC, positioned so that this feature prevents damage at corners where wear and tear are most likely to occur.
- Rope hem on all sides adds strength and stability to the tarp edge. This in turn will serve to control harmful wind-whipping.